Saturday, March 01, 2008

Bobbi Lurie

I am sorry.



dark and blue evening/ urban noise but quietness in the crevices of my thought system.

increasingly i characterize my life with a busyness seeking obstruction.

the text becomes part of my breath though few will listen.

hyacinths are a famous flower but famous to WHO is the question.

listeners are the fewest things. and the least.

i am later apologizeing for whatever meaning i produced in you.

this world of unstable selves, the way you changed when you weakness was revealed...

the caption beneath your portrait does not illustrate the loss.




Bobbi Lurie: My two poetry collections are Letter From The Lawn (CustomWords, 2006) and The Book I Never Read (CustomWords, 2003). My poems have been published in numerous print and on-line journals including APR, New American Writing and Shampoo.






Stu Hatton Linda Benninghoff Danielle Adair Mary Kasimor Bobbi Lurie Tim Martin David McFadden Gertrude Halstead Bruce Stater Patrick Mc Manus




No comments: